Looking for new funny trivia questions & answers for 2018, 2019 and also a good laugh? Look no further.
We have lots of new fun free trivia questions and answers that will surely keep you entertained if you are bored or looking for fun.
This list covers trivia questions and answers from a wide range of subjects from technology to business, geography, art, science, computers, sports, and many other categories.
Fun Trivia Questions and Answers
- What does the instrument a seismograph measure?
- If you hug a ‘guling’, what are you hugging?
Answer : Pillow
- What does a Podiatrist specialize in?
Answer : Feet
- Which Country is home to half the world’s 100 highest bridges?
Answer : China
- Which of the following is not a piece found on a Chess board?
Answer : Princess
- The Queen Alexandra’s birdwing is considered the largest species of what type of animal
Answer : Butterfly
- What bit of Walter Raleigh did his wife carry around after his death?
A: His Head
- Who lives in a trash can on ‘Sesame Street’?
Answer : Oscar
- Starting his career in the 1980s, the American rapper Tracy Marrow is best known as whom?
Answer: Ice T
- What color does the sky appear to be when it rains?
Answer : Gray
- Which of the following characters is not one of “The Three Musketeers”?
- What is sushi traditionally wrapped in?
Answer : Edible seaweed.
- Which of these films was the first to win an Academy Award for Best Picture?
a) In the Heat of the Night
c) A Man For All Seasons
Answer: A Man For All Seasons
- What was the most watched UK TV programme of all time?
Answer: Eastenders, when Den divorced Angie, which drew 30.10 million viewers on 25th December, 1986.
- What continent is cut into two fairly equal halves by the Tropic of Capricorn?
Answer : Australia.
- What explorer introduced pigs to North America? .
Answer : Christopher Columbus
- Who, after anchoring off Hawaii in 1779, was mistaken for the god Lono?
Answer: Captain James Cook.
- Who wrote in 1774 that “no thinking man” in America wanted independence from England?
A: George Washington.
- What French explorer was murdered by his crew after he spent two years failing to locate the mouth of the Mississippi?
A: Robert La Salle.
- Who’s believed by many to be buried in Downpatrick under a tombstone marked with the letter “P”?
A: St. Patrick.
- In Cheyenne Wyoming it’s illegal to do what on a Wednesday?
A: Take a shower
- What can Germans publicly deny the existence of to earn five years in prison?
A: The Holocaust.
- What famous Swiss citizen said of nuclear bombs: “If I had known, I would have become a watchmaker”?
A: Albert Einstein
- What country lost 17.2 percent of its population in World War II?
- What famous document begins: “When in the course of human events…”?
A: The Declaration of Independence.
More Funny Trivia Questions and Answers
- Who said: “I’m the president of the United States and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli”?
A: George Bush.
- What civil rights leader did Dorothy Parker leave the bulk of her estate to?
A: Martin Luther King Jr.
- In Massachusetts it’s illegal to wear what without a license?
- In ancient Turkey you could be executed for drinking what?
- 2% of American citizens would prefer to spend a week in jail than be what?
- In ancient China, what crimes resulted in a punishment of castration?
A: Treason, murder, adultery
- You could be jailed for doing what in public in 1919 in the United States?
- For what reason did Texas prisons ban the last cigarette for death row?
A: It’s bad for their health
- It’s illegal to run out of what in Youngstown Ohio ?
- In Minnesota it is illegal to wear what in bed?
A: Nothing, i.e. be naked
- In Atlanta Georgia, what is it illegal to tie a giraffe to?
A: telephone pole
- You can be jailed in Fargo North Dakota for dancing with what?
A: Your Hat on
- What does it mean if a Turkish judge breaks a pencil?
A: death sentence
- Who was the Wimbledon finalist that lost in 1879, and later murdered his wife?
A: St Leger Gould
- In the United States, on January 1, you have the greatest risk of being what?
- In the US it’s a crime to give false what?
A: Weather Reports
- How were two thieves convicted 1984, executed in Sudan on Aug 1990?
A: They were Crucified
- In 1439 in England, what was made illegal?
- Pope John XX1 used what as effective eyewash?
A: Babies Urine
- Destiny’s Child adopted the name in 1996, based upon what?
A: A passage in the Book of Isaiah.
- Cats are feline, what are sheep?
- In Singapore you can be publicly caned for failing to do what?
A: Flush Toilet after use
- What can a cheetah not do that a tiger and a puma can do?
A: Retract it’s claws.
- In 2011, it was revealed that Beyoncé was one of the entertainers who had received huge sums of money to perform for the family of what Libyan ruler?
A: Muammar Gaddafi.
- How many days can an ant survive under water?
Trivia Questions for Adults:
- Sienna law forbids women with the name “Maria” from doing what?
- In Florida women can be fined for falling asleep under what?
A: Hair Drier
- Every fifteen minutes cockroaches do what?
- In Tennessee it is illegal to drive if you are what?
- What is it illegal to do in Israel on a Saturday ?
A: Pick Your Nose
- What theologian claimed he could drive away the devil with a fart?
A: Martin Luther
- In Denmark what is a Svangerskabsforebyggendemiddel?
A: A Condom
- In California it is illegal to do what in a hotel room?
A: Peel an Onion
- Psychologists say that men who do what during sex are insecure?
A: Keep their socks on
- What do vegetarians do more than carnivore / omnivores?
- Ancient Egyptians rubbed what on their dicks to enlarge them?
A: Crocodile manure
- On Sunday, in Columbus Ohio, it is illegal to sell what?
- Louis the XVI, king of France, only took two (recorded) what in his lifetime?
- If you are wearing a Swimsuit in Florida in public, what is illegal for you to do?
- Which TV character said, “Live long and prosper”?
A. Mr Spock from Star Trek.
- What kind of person shall not be honored on a US postal stamp, according to the US postal service and the Citizen’s Stamp Advisory Commitee?
A. A living person.
- According to Greek mythology who was the first woman on earth?
- What is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men?
A. Prostate cancer.
- What is the largest two digit prime number? Answer 97.
- Which U.S. president served the shortest time in office? Answer: William Henry Harrison – he served as president for just 32 days in 1841.
- Which novel begins with the line, “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife”? Answer: “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- Spinach is high in which mineral?
- In Alaska it’s legal to shoot bears but illegal to do what?
A: Wake one up for a photo
- Which part of the body would a chiropodist treat?
A. The feet.
- Scooby Doo and his friends travel around in which vehicle?
A. The Mystery Machine.
Random Trivia Questions:
- In Silverwood Michigan it’s illegal to kill what using your hands?
A: A Bear to impress a girl
- Where is it illegal to ride your bike in Baldwin Park California?
A: Swimming Pool
- What did J Edgar Hoover bar people from walking on?
A: His Shadow
- According to Massachusetts law, what can you not do to a pigeon?
A: Scare it
- How do members of the Walibri tribe in central Australia greet each other? A. By shaking penises.
- Who has been Pope the longest in the 20th century?
A: John Paul II.
- Which Pope died in 1978 after a mere 33 days in office?
A: John Paul I.
- There are one trillion germs that live on each what?
A: human foot
- What U.S. actor woke up when an elephant took a crap on his head?
A: William Shatner
- Who wrote that the female of the species is more deadly that the male?
A: Rudyard Kipling.
- Which veteran rock musician said, “If I had my time again I would like to take up archaeology?”
A: Bill Wyman.
- Which controversial book contained the line, “You can’t ravish a tin of sardines?”
A: Lady Chatterley’s Lover.
- In Oxford Ohio it’s illegal for a woman to do what in front of a man’s picture?
- When a people are frightened, their ears produce more what?
- By law, what is banned in Japanese restaurants?
- Which book did Mark Chapman read while waiting to be arrested after the murder of John Lennon?
A: The Catcher in the Rye.
- Frank Heyes in 1923 on the horse Sweet Kiss was the only jockey ever to do what?
A: Win a race after death – Hear Attack
- In 2001, what was the first country to legalize same-sex marriage?
A: The Netherlands.
- Eighty percent of the world’s population wears shoes made in what country?
- Abraham Lincoln never does what in any photographs?
- If your spit can’t dissolve the food you eat, you can’t what?
A: Taste it
- Howard Hughes stored what in large metal containers
A: His Urine
- According to the Aetherius Society, who is alive and living on Venus?
A: Jesus Christ
- Who once said “I’m never through with a girl till I’ve had her three ways”?
A: John F Kennedy
- In Medieval China children up to 7 years old were what?
Trivia Questions and Answers continued:
- In Singapore you can be fined 10% of your income for not doing what?
A: Flushing public toilet
- Multi millionaire Russell Sage saved money by not doing what?
A: Wearing underwear
- Samuel Pepys wife always slept with what in her hand?
A: His Dick
- Sumo isn’t allowed in the Olympics because it bans women. Why does it ban women?
A: Menstrual cycle offends the Gods
- Some Japanese hi- tech toilets automatically wipe butts using a what?
- What killed Hans Steininger who had the world’s longest Beard?
A: He tripped over it down stairs
- What was Sandra Wes of Texas, who died in 1977, was buried in?
A: Her blue Ferrari
- It’s illegal in Madagascar for pregnant women to do what?
A: Eat eels
- What famous person failed his entrance exams to school at the age of 16?
A: Albert Einstein
- Cows stand up and sit down about how many times a day?
- In 1984 a stewardess called the police and told them she’d left what in her cupboard?
A: Husband in Bondage
- The Emperor Claudius legalized what at banquets?
A: Farting – public health reasons
- Fifty six percent of Americans believe there is what in heaven?
- Frank Heyes in 1923 on the horse Sweet Kiss was the only jockey ever to do what?
A: Win a race after death – Heart Attack
- Fifteen percent of women do what on Valentine’s Day?
A: Send themselves flowers
- The German word for poison is what?
- Four percent of women never do what according to a survey?
A: Wear Underwear
- Taliban women are required by law to wear what on their left arms?
A: A Tattoo of their husband’s name
- A man can only do what in Arkansas legally once a month?
A: Beat his wife
- On what day of the year does domestic violence peak in the U.S.A.?
A: Superbowl Sunday
- What was Porn star Candida Royale named after ?
A: A vaginal yeast infection
- The city of La Paz in Bolivia is safe from fire because of what?:
A: Too much altitutde – Not enough air for burning
- Women can get six months in jail for doing what to men in Seattle?
A: Sit on their lap in bus or train without a pillow
- The sensitivity of woman’s what is reduced during menstruation?
A: Middle Finger
- On Sunday in Kansas it’s illegal to eat what?
More Good Trivia Questions:
- Pennsylvania was the first colony to legalize what?
- What was the coffin made out of in 1973 that Roland Ohisson was buried in?
- Mushrooms can both cure and cause what?
- What profession has four times the average number of cases of AIDS in the U.S.A.?
A: Catholic Priests
- In Kansas, Legally, what can a waiter not do in a teacup?
A: Serve wine
- Thames water removes a ton of what monthly from its sewage?
A: Pubic Hair – plugs up the system
- What happens if the fruit remains unpicked for too long?
A: It falls to the ground.
- Only one miracle is mentioned in all four gospels what is it?
A: Feeding of 5000
- What animal is most often mentioned in the Bible?
- What does the word Matrix mean in the Bible?
- In the Bible Jesus walked on water, but who else did this?
A: St Peter – to Jesus from boat
- In 1439 in England, what was made illegal?
- What type of fruit is credited with inspiring Newton to write the laws of gravity?
A: An Apple.
- The inability to feel pleasure is called what?
- Two out of three visits to American doctors are for what type of problems?
A: Stress Related
- The space between your nostrils is called a what?
A: A columella
- The recreational activity that causes the most bone fractures is what?
A: Aerobic Dancing
- A more commonly used word for podobromhidrosis is what?
A: Smelly Feet
- What does PO mean on a prescription?
A: By mouth
- What causes one death per day?
A: Wrong prescription or dose
- What type of hairs are the last ones to lose their color as you age?
- Which organ in the human body has a name that translates as “all flesh”
- What kind of animal’s heart was used to keep Baby Fae alive for 21 of her 33 days in 1984?
A: A baboon’s.
- Many developers pay Donald Trump to do what?
A: Market their properties and to be the public face for their projects.
- In 2016, Forbes estimated Donald Trump’s net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg estimated it at $3 billion, making him one of the what?
A: One of the richest politicians in American history.
Trivial Pursuit Questions:
- For his contributions to television on The Apprentice, what did Donald Trump receive in 2007?
A: A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- What was the name of the first man to die in a US airplane crash?
A: Lieutenant Thomas E. Selfridge.
- What type of car was Isadora Duncan test driving when her scarf caught in the wheel spokes and strangled her?
- Whose funeral caused Sam Goldwin to say, “The only reason people showed up was to make sure he was dead?”
A: Louis B Mayer.
- Prince Charles said, “Diana only married me so that she could…” what?
A: Go through red lights.
- Who said, “I’d rather go mad than see a psychiatrist?”
A: Michael Caine.
- Which wife received an $874 million divorce settlement in 1982?
A: Soraya Khashoggi.
- Who dictated the Koran to Mohamed?
A: The Angel Gabriel
- Who said, “I never really hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back?”
A: Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Black-eyed peas are not peas. What are they?
- A female donkey is called a what?
- How do bees communicate with each other?
- An earthworm has how many hearts?
- Which sense is the weakest sense in most primates?
A: Sense of Smell.
- The study of birds eggs is called what?
- Do mosquitoes have teeth?
- What do horses rabbits and rats have in common?
A: They can’t vomit
- In Georgia What can you not keep in your bathtub, in the State of Georgia?
A: A donkey
- Which animal has rectangular pupils?
- What kind of animal mates only once for 12 hours and can sleep for three years?
- What kind of creature always gives birth to same sex twins?
- What is a fox’s den called?
- What insect has 12000 eyes?
A: A Butterfly
- What part of a sleeping person do vampire bats prefer to bite?
A: The toe
- What is the more commonly used name for Musca Domestica, which can cause disease in man?
A:The common housefly
More Funny Trivia:
- What does an Ictheologists study?
- Amazon river dolphins are what color?
- What is the only insect that can turn its head?
A: The praying mantis
- What kind of insect lives in a formicarium?
- In an Arizona auction, Adolf Hitler’s what was sold for $153,000?
- What animal provided the hairs used in making tooth brushes before 1938?
- What is unusual about ratite birds?
A: They do not fly
- What kind of insect can live up to one year without eating?
- What insect can smell a virgin of the same species from 1.8 miles away?
A: Gypsy Moth
- What organ dos a man have two of, but a snake only has one of?
- What is a group of owls called?
- What is a group of cats called?
- A snake hears with what organ?
A: Its tongue
- The average Caterpillar has 248 muscles in what?
- What creature can turn its stomach inside out?
- According to 36% of Americans they have done spoken with who?
- Only one woman’s lifespan is given in the Bible, who is it?
A: Sarah, Wife of Abraham 127 Genis 23
- If you committed Vaticide you would have killed who?
- Ninkasi was the Egyptian goddess of what?
- What century did mathematicians first use plus and minus signs?
A: The sixteenth.
- What do Dendrologists worship?
- What is a flabellum?
A: The Popes fan at ceremonies
- By law, what ingredient must French ice cream contain?
- According to Illinois law it is prohibited for men to have a what in public?
A: An erection
- In which state is it illegal to bite some else’s Hamburger ?
More Random Trivia; Trivia Questions & Answers
- In China, to go to school you must be what?
- In Denmark before driving, by law you must check under your car for what?
- It’s not legal in California to shoot any animal from a moving car except what?
- What was banned by law in 16th and 17th century Venice?
A: High heels because prostitutes drowned
- In what city is it illegal to eat in a restaurant that is on fire?
- Where is it illegal for a chicken to Cross the Road?
A: Quitman Georgia
- In North Carolina it’s against the law for who or what to fight?
A: Cats and Dogs
- In St Louis Missouri its illegal for a fireman to rescue who?
A: Undressed women
- What activity is totally illegal in Minnesota?
A: Oral Sex
- It’s illegal for mustached men to do what in Eureka Nevada?
A: Kiss Women
- Where are the best free trivia questions found?