More Job Opportunities at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ref: DB-CRB
The role objective is to plan, maintain and develop databases incorporating the following principles:
- That members access data concurrently in a form that suits their needs
- That there is adequate provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
- Planning dataflow to the database
- Mapping out the ‘conceptual design’ for a planned database
- Further refining the ‘physical design’ to meet system storage requirements o Testing new systems
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the data privacy regulations wherever applicable
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary
- Controlling access permissions and privileges for access to database
- Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
- Capacity planning
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff, to ensure the database integrity and security
- Commissioning and installing new applications
- Administration of all issues regarding Database servers
- Supervise and control all Database servers inventories
- Education: Graduate in Computer science or equivalent with relevant oracle database certifications.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in database administration for oracle database and SQL. Must have excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘DB-CRB’ as subject of mail.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Contract Type: 1 year into Full time renewable contract
- We are in need of an experienced chartered Accountant for a one-year contract, but renewable into full-time role.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Liaising with external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Advising on tax issues and ensuring compliance
- Reviewing the company’s accounting system and analyzing its risks
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
Skills and Qualifications Required
- ICAN or ACCA certified
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Strong use of Quickbooks is a MUST
- High knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Experience in a services company is an advantage
- Effective written and oral communication
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘ICH-ACCT’ as subject of mail.