Forklift Drivers Employment at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Reference Number: SAB-490
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Junior
- Safely operate forklift to load full products from the warehouse into delivery truck
- Safely operate forklift to unload empty bottles from the delivery truck into the sorting bay
- Accurate loading of products into delivery truck in accordance with picking slip
- Proper arrangement/stacking of empty bottles and full product in the warehouse
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintain forklift and a clean and orderly work area
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift
- Ensure shipment and receipts are accurate and free of damage
- Wear proper PPE in work area at all time
- Report forklift fault to supervisor before taken to workshop for repair
- Ensure any accident or injury is promptly reported.
Requirements & Attributes
- Prior forklift operating experience is a must, with Forklift License
- Ability to read and interpret document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Possess basic math skills – addition and subtraction
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work overtime occasionally to meet operational deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide variety people with difference personalities and background
- Must be punctual and comply with shift schedule.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online